- 7-day Return Policy: Not 100% satisfied with an online purchase? Thermal Africa’s 7-day Return Policy accommodates the return of purchased goods without penalty for a full refund subject to the products being received unopened and with all seals intact. Please notify us in writing within the 7-day period. Thermal Africa’s courier company will collect the product from the client without any cost to the client.
- 30-day Return Policy: Any product, purchased online from Thermal Africa may be returned for credit, exchange, or refund within 30 days from date of purchase, provided that the merchandise is unused and returned in its original box/wrapping along with all the original content¹.
We can only process refunds once we have received confirmation that the goods have been returned to and assessed by our distribution centre.
Provided the product is not:
- a digital product such as an eBook, electronic voucher, gaming code or other digital download;
- an audio or video recording or computer software that has been unsealed; or
- a product which has been personalised for you or custom made to your specifications
- a previously used product, i.e. “Unbox”, “Open box”, reconditioned or repaired product
- If any of the above conditions are not met, Thermal Africa reserves the right either to refuse the return, or to charge a restock fee of not less than 20%.
- In Warranty Products: For all products with Warranties, the warranty period is displayed on the site and listed here below. Should there be a problem with an item, within the warranty period, we will assist clients to have the product professionally evaluated and exchanged or repaired, if so required. Please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Out of Warranty Products: Should clients experience problems with a product outside it’s warranty period, it might still be possible to arrange for it to be repaired. However, you will be liable for all costs incurred. Please contact us for the best advice, guidance, and solutions to address the issue.
Preparing your Products for a Return
To ensure a client’s request for return of merchandise is processed speedily and seamlessly, Thermal Africa appeals to clients to kindly adhere to the following:
- Package and wrap the products properly so it is protected and safe during transit;
- Clearly mark the return reference and/or invoice number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories, parts and manuals that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any or all these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
Products Damaged upon Delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within seven (7) days of such delivery. We recommend that clients photograph the parcel showing the condition of the delivered parcel at the moment of delivery.
Thermal Africa will arrange to collect the product from the client at no charge. Once Thermal Africa has inspected the product and validated the return, we will act on the client’s instruction and repair or replace the product, if such repair is possible and/or we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement, or we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product or refund you, if that is your preference
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of the highest quality, and in good working order and without defects. A defect is defined as a material imperfection in the manufacturing of a product or any feature of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect under the circumstances.
The following will not be regarded as defects and will not entitle clients to a return under this section 2.6:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you have received a product which appears defective or of poor quality, please notify us as soon as possible after you become aware of the defect or poor quality and within one (1) month after delivery.
The sole purpose of this policy is to establish and maintain goodwill between the client, Thermal Africa, and the Manufacturer. We recommend that the client communicates any concern quickly and accurately even if the concern is perceived by the client to be outside the scope of this policy. The Display Room is dedicated to innovative solutions beyond limits.